Pilot Flight Training Software - The ASA Commercial Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software in DVD format. The ASA Commercial Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software combines special effects and the latest in 3D graphics. ASA is an industry leader in comprehensive ground school training with the expertise and experience to produce one of the best DVD pilot training courses. Unlike some DVD programs that are limited to television only, this program can work on both television and a PC or MAC DVD player.
The Commercial Pilot Ground School Course is in an organized, easy to follow curriculum. Student pilots watch the DVD to learn the material and then take an interactive on-screen quiz consisting of sample FAA questions. The student pilot can even take the quiz with the TV remote. For real comprehension and just not rote memorization, 3D and animated graphics, special effects, and air-to-air video are used on the DVD. Experienced flight instructors and subject experts communicate real world tips from the classroom, in the airplane, and at the airport. The course includes:
- Up to 7 hours of quality video instruction.
- Meets 14 CFR Part 61.35 (Code Federal Regulations) home study requirements.
- On-screen aviation mentors coach students with the use of top-notch instructional aids, training technologies, and real world training tips for a dynamic learning environment.
- Authentic in-flight video provides true understanding of the materials.
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each lesson challenges the student pilot with actual FAA exam questions. Scores are display so progress can be monitored. Use of incredible 3D graphics will shorten the learning curve and help with memory retention.
- The complete package includes instructional DVDs, Quick Start Guide, and the Test Prep and Computer Testing Supplements with all FAA test questions, answers, explanations, full color graphics, and four full-length practice exams.
- Includes a Free bonus DVD: Ramp Check. This 50-minute video presentation discusses what to do and say when a pilot is ramp-checked by the FAA or law enforcement officer. Pilots will learn what the inspector can and can't do. It explains pilots' rights and provides specifics on what to do and not do during a ramp check and how you can avoid and terminate a ramp check.
Test taking tips are also included in this self-paced program. Upon completion the student receives a Graduation Certificate and instructor sign-off.
Chapter Headings for the Commercial Pilot Ground School Course are:
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Aircraft Systems
- Flight Instruments
- Weather and Weather Services
- Procedures and Airport Operations
- Aircraft Performance
- IFR Operations
The shipping weight is calculated at 5 lbs.
Send This Page To A Friend