Pilot Flight Training Software - The ASA Instrument (IFR) Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software can be used on a home TV, computer DVD or Blu-Ray player. The ASA Instrument (IFR) Pilot Ground School & FAA Exam Test Prep software combines special effects and the latest in 3D graphics. ASA is an industry leader in comprehensive ground school training with the expertise and experience to produce one of the best DVD pilot training courses. Unlike some DVD programs that are limited to television only, this program can work on both television and a PC or MAC DVD player.
The Instrument Pilot Ground School Course is in an organized, easy to follow curriculum. Student pilots watch the DVD to learn the material and then take an interactive on-screen quiz consisting of sample FAA questions. The student pilot can even take the quiz with the TV remote. For real comprehension and just not rote memorization, 3D and animated graphics, special effects, and air-to-air video are used on the DVD. Experienced flight instructors and subject experts communicate real world tips from the classroom, in the airplane, and at the airport. The course includes:
- Nearly 10 hours of quality video instruction.
- Meets 14 CFR Part 61.35 (Code Federal Regulations) home study requirements.
- Qualifies for the FAA WINGS Pilot Proficiency Program.
- On-screen aviation mentors coach students with the use of top-notch instructional aides, training technologies, and real world training tips for a dynamic learning environment.
- Authentic in-flight video provides true understanding of the materials.
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each lesson challenges the student pilot with actual FAA exam questions. Scores are display so progress can be monitored. Use of incredible 3D graphics will shorten the learning curve and help with memory retention.
- The complete package includes instructional DVDs, Quick Start Guide, and the Test Prep and Computer Testing Supplements with all FAA test questions, answers, explanations, full color graphics, and two full-length practice exams.
- Includes Free Bonus Disk: This is 2 hours of interviews, insights, and inspiration from some of the industry's leaders in aviation education who discuss their hard-learned lessons throughout the course. The interviews provide both an entertaining outlook and a rare opportunity to watch and listen as consummate aviators share their knowledge, wealth of experience and invaluable wisdom..
Test taking tips are also included in this self-paced program. Upon completion the student receives a Graduation Certificate and instructor sign-off.
Chapter Headings for the Instrument Pilot Ground School Course are:
- Weather Concepts
- Weather Services
- Flight Instruments
- Regulations and Procedures
- En Route
- Arrival and Approach
The shipping weight is calculated at 3 lbs.
Send This Page To A Friend